MuchBoards 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, what's everyone doing these days?

+9
hesitationblues
fork
pedestrian
InsaneMuffin
son of x-51
lastcaress13
Vadoma
DeadSkinMask
VenusInFurs
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

So, what's everyone doing these days? - Page 2 Empty Re: So, what's everyone doing these days?

Post  hesitationblues Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:35 pm

I need to try something different. I want to try speed dating, but I am not good when put on the spot. Also no events ever take place where I live. I need to go to Calagary or Lethbridge sometime soon.
hesitationblues
hesitationblues

Back to top Go down

So, what's everyone doing these days? - Page 2 Empty Re: So, what's everyone doing these days?

Post  Sean2K Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:06 pm

I've traveled a lot! Cool
So, what's everyone doing these days? - Page 2 Dsc05947
So, what's everyone doing these days? - Page 2 Dsc06515m
So, what's everyone doing these days? - Page 2 Dsc07097t
So, what's everyone doing these days? - Page 2 Dsc06912v
So, what's everyone doing these days? - Page 2 Dsc07776d
Sean2K
Sean2K

Back to top Go down

Post  fork Wed May 30, 2012 2:37 am

You been around, mang.

pedestrian wrote:
Also, Dale, that is ridiculous. Dan does not believe you met your wife on Hot or Not.

When I read this the first time, I don't think I totally clued in on the "Hot or Not", and my mind just read 'dating site', but no, fuckin' Hot or Not! I can now see why this may be met with apprehension, recalling what that site was. The "Myspace Angle," as they call it, should be the "Hot or Not" angle. Totally.

fork
fork

http://www.mattpacey.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadSkinMask Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:59 pm

fork wrote:You been around, mang.

pedestrian wrote:
Also, Dale, that is ridiculous. Dan does not believe you met your wife on Hot or Not.

When I read this the first time, I don't think I totally clued in on the "Hot or Not", and my mind just read 'dating site', but no, fuckin' Hot or Not! I can now see why this may be met with apprehension, recalling what that site was. The "Myspace Angle," as they call it, should be the "Hot or Not" angle. Totally.

Well maybe it's still not the best place. As of February this year, we're separated and will not be getting back together. We'd be divorced by now except for the fact our legal system requires 1 full year of separation before granting divorce.

Other than that, not much else is new. I've taken up Ultimate Frisbee which is way more fun than expected. Apparently I'm pretty awesome at it too. About a month ago, I bought me a new car - a 2011 Dodge Charger.

This isn't mine, but it looks just like this:
So, what's everyone doing these days? - Page 2 46543510
DeadSkinMask
DeadSkinMask

Back to top Go down

Post  fork Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:26 pm

Nice wheels. I think my friend Mike has the same kind of car, but black. Those 'retro' cars are the only things on the road these days with any character, visually.
fork
fork

http://www.mattpacey.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  hesitationblues Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:33 pm

I saw Iron Maiden in Calgary. Coheed and Cambera were o.k. They did not really do anything for me.
hesitationblues
hesitationblues

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean2K Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:50 am

hesitationblues wrote:I saw Iron Maiden in Calgary. Coheed and Cambera were o.k. They did not really do anything for me.

Saw Maiden back in '08 when they did teh Somewhere Back In Time tour and saw Coheed and Cambria open for Soundgarden last year(about a week before their drummer was arrested for break and enter or something! Laughing )
Sean2K
Sean2K

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum