MuchBoards 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, what's everyone doing these days?

+9
hesitationblues
fork
pedestrian
InsaneMuffin
son of x-51
lastcaress13
Vadoma
DeadSkinMask
VenusInFurs
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

So, what's everyone doing these days? Empty So, what's everyone doing these days?

Post  VenusInFurs Tue May 17, 2011 3:04 pm

Answer the question! I haven't talked to most of you in soooo long!
VenusInFurs
VenusInFurs

Back to top Go down

So, what's everyone doing these days? Empty Re: So, what's everyone doing these days?

Post  DeadSkinMask Tue May 17, 2011 6:53 pm

In short:

Met my now wife June 2009
Moved in together September 2009
Got laid off from my job of 5.5 years due to "restructuring" bullshit November 2009
Got my current (and better paying) job at start of January 2010
Got married January 23, 2010
Last remaining grandmother passed away in July 2010
Went to Wisconsin for a nice getaway in September 2010
Currently planning trip to Las Vegas/Los Angeles for this September
Long-term plan to visit Ukraine/Eastern Europe within the next 6 years
DeadSkinMask
DeadSkinMask

Back to top Go down

So, what's everyone doing these days? Empty Re: So, what's everyone doing these days?

Post  Vadoma Wed May 18, 2011 3:04 am

-Married and shiz
-modelling online still

thats bout it lol

Vadoma
Admin

https://muchboards.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  VenusInFurs Wed May 18, 2011 5:09 am

-Still live in Berlin
-Got German citizenship in 2007 (I don't know if I was around then and told people on the boards)
-Bought an apartment in 2008 due to extremely cheap real estate prices in the city
-Went through a "what does it all mean" thing in 2008
-Went back to university in 2009 for marketing
-currently study marketing full time, do an internship for an art website, and travel a bunch!
VenusInFurs
VenusInFurs

Back to top Go down

Post  lastcaress13 Wed May 18, 2011 1:27 pm

Well, since the much boards, I have passed the age of 13. Went to high school, discovered the world of Myspace, partied too hard and copped out and went to art schoool. But that was lame. So now I am in school to become a vet. wooooo.

Holy crap, I can't even believe that that is how I decided to sum up the past eight years of my life.

PS: This board doesn't have the creep emoticon Sad

lastcaress13

Back to top Go down

Post  son of x-51 Sat May 21, 2011 4:32 pm

Fuckin bitches.

son of x-51

Back to top Go down

Post  InsaneMuffin Sun May 22, 2011 11:41 am

Retired from dancing in 2007 after having won the Canadian championships;
Went to Paris in 2009 to study at the Sorbonne;
Came home, interned at Service Canada;
Graduated with a B.A. in Translation in 2010;
Got accepted into grad school in Museum Studies for Fall 2011, decided to accept the offer at the U of T;
Currently losing sleep over having to move to Toronto.

Hi, I missed you guys.

InsaneMuffin

Back to top Go down

Post  pedestrian Mon May 23, 2011 11:11 pm

I joined a gym! Best shape of my life.
Stopped posting as viva_gob. >_>
I've missed posting.
Made some money. Did a lot of breathing. I contribute a lot of my financial success to breathing. *nod*
pedestrian
pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post  fork Tue May 24, 2011 4:47 am

At the moment, I'm working in a kitchen three days a week, workin' on websites the rest. Yee haw.

Doin' a bit of stuff like this:
fork
fork

http://www.mattpacey.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadSkinMask Tue May 24, 2011 6:54 pm

pedestrian wrote:
Stopped posting as viva_gob. >_>

Richard Gere!

Sorry, for nostalgia's sake.
DeadSkinMask
DeadSkinMask

Back to top Go down

Post  hesitationblues Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:44 pm

Trying and failing to start dating. I am starting to think Plenty of Fish is a terrible website (there has got to be an easier way to meet people), watching Doctor Who, I have moved at least 2 other times, and I have also discovered anime on youtube.
hesitationblues
hesitationblues

Back to top Go down

Post  fork Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:47 am

Plentyoffish is pretty terrible. Try OkCupid.
fork
fork

http://www.mattpacey.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  hesitationblues Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:53 pm

Yeah. So that even more women can ignore me. There has to be an easier way to date.
hesitationblues
hesitationblues

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadSkinMask Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:36 pm

So, what's everyone doing these days? Rlqgt
DeadSkinMask
DeadSkinMask

Back to top Go down

Post  hesitationblues Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:57 pm

I would prefer something a little less...rapey.
hesitationblues
hesitationblues

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadSkinMask Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:43 pm

Well, I'm out of ideas.
DeadSkinMask
DeadSkinMask

Back to top Go down

Post  A Contrarian Mufugga Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:14 pm

hesitationblues wrote:Yeah. So that even more women can ignore me. There has to be an easier way to date.

Don't do this. Don't be a stupid fucking emo kid who cries like a little bitch because girls don't pay attention to you.

Here's a hint: Girls don't pay attention to whiny little bitches.

A Contrarian Mufugga

Back to top Go down

Post  culture_of_one Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:37 pm

Well here is hoping I haven't gotten to the thread a little late. I'll try and sum up the last few years the best I can.
- As you can see I no longer go by The_Dorito_King or The_Evil_Dead...I do not really go by much of anything since I haven't posted in a forum in quite a while. This handle seems to work though.
- Just graduated with my BA in Cultural Studies at York. What I want to do with it at the moment I'm not all that sure of. In the mean time I am working on the campus doing some landscaping. Not the most glorious job in the world but I can't complain.
- I've become a lot less of an elitist tard then I was back in the board days. I'm sure that comes with age though.
- Just a big fan of all sorts of different kinds of music, films, and recording mediums.
- Rooming with Twisted_Psycho (Brandon) and his girlfriend as of next month.

Oh and I'd second that recommendation to OKcupid over Plenty of Fish. I was on POF for a while and really did not find anyone that clicked. I signed up for OK Cupid and met my current girlfriend of a year.

Hope everyone is doing well.
culture_of_one
culture_of_one

Back to top Go down

Post  hesitationblues Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:40 pm

A Contrarian Mufugga wrote:
hesitationblues wrote:Yeah. So that even more women can ignore me. There has to be an easier way to date.

Don't do this. Don't be a stupid fucking emo kid who cries like a little bitch because girls don't pay attention to you.

That was meant to be more sarcastic. Sure I can get women to pay attention to me. It just does not ever go anywhere.
hesitationblues
hesitationblues

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadSkinMask Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:41 pm

culture_of_one wrote:Well here is hoping I haven't gotten to the thread a little late. I'll try and sum up the last few years the best I can.
- As you can see I no longer go by The_Dorito_King or The_Evil_Dead...I do not really go by much of anything since I haven't posted in a forum in quite a while. This handle seems to work though.
- Just graduated with my BA in Cultural Studies at York. What I want to do with it at the moment I'm not all that sure of. In the mean time I am working on the campus doing some landscaping. Not the most glorious job in the world but I can't complain.
- I've become a lot less of an elitist tard then I was back in the board days. I'm sure that comes with age though.
- Just a big fan of all sorts of different kinds of music, films, and recording mediums.
- Rooming with Twisted_Psycho (Brandon) and his girlfriend as of next month.

Oh and I'd second that recommendation to OKcupid over Plenty of Fish. I was on POF for a while and really did not find anyone that clicked. I signed up for OK Cupid and met my current girlfriend of a year.

Hope everyone is doing well.

You make me feel old. I think you were like... 14 when you joined the boards or something, weren't you? I was 18... I'm not quite 26 now. How time flies. What a Face
DeadSkinMask
DeadSkinMask

Back to top Go down

Post  son of x-51 Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:56 am

hesitationblues wrote:
A Contrarian Mufugga wrote:

That was meant to be more sarcastic. Sure I can get women to pay attention to me. It just does not ever go anywhere.
Lol. It's all garbage anyways. I've used PoF a bit. Anyhow everyones profile reads basically the same,they've just come out of a long term relationship and they don't know how to jump into the scene, OR they're tired of the bar scene. Also, their profile pic is a vague silhouette or some shit.

"Hey, how're you? I think you're important because I share similar *intrests [something sporty or whatever they think men like]* I like the pic of *party/pet* it made me lol. Anyways I think we should get in touch because I felt we really connected, through your profile!" <-- Win.

son of x-51

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadSkinMask Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:09 pm

I met my wife through Hot or Not. She paid for a membership to talk to me because I had a Megadeth shirt on in my picture. The rest is history. Cool

Come to think of it, before that I met a few good friends and one more serious girlfriend through Hot or Not too. Strangely, I've had better luck there than PoF and OK Cupid combined. Yes, I was very lonely. tongue
DeadSkinMask
DeadSkinMask

Back to top Go down

Post  emily the strange Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:48 pm

Hope I'm not too late,
Went to school for Environmental Earth Science, graduating this year, than going for Geology.
Retired from dance after I decided I wanted an Environmental degree, I am now a Cheerleader at my university, which is strange for all my friends to think about. I'm currently traveling quite a bit for work as an geologist in training (I'm currently working North of Whitehorse, last summer I was on Baffin Island). Other than that not a whole lot seems to be significant, I'm living with my boyfriend starting in September and I am pretty excited. =]

emily the strange

Back to top Go down

Post  pedestrian Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:53 am

I remember Brandon!

Also, Dale, that is ridiculous. Dan does not believe you met your wife on Hot or Not.

I met my current partner on the MM boards. He had a million names because he kept getting banned.. thephilosopher, ilium, verse, nad, valarauca, blackmetal_03, and so on and so forth. Real name being Dan. I joined that site when I was 14 I think, now I'm 23. That's gross.
pedestrian
pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadSkinMask Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:45 pm

Ah, but it's true. Believe me, I wouldn't make that up as our "meeting story." Razz So how are you and the Danimal? Are you still up in Canada's freezer?
DeadSkinMask
DeadSkinMask

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum