MuchBoards 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I heard a knocking at my door...

2 posters

Go down

I heard a knocking at my door... Empty I heard a knocking at my door...

Post  fork Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:50 am

So, I went to go answer it. I thought it might be my landlord coming to say something about the change of internet equipment in our building they're doing tomorrow, but instead there were two cops. It was kind of surreal, because they asked for 'Coco', and it sounded like they were talking about a cat or some kind of animal. I didn't understand what they were asking, and it sounded like it might be a joke or something to throw me off guard. But, apparently, someone gave them a report that someone named Coco was living in this apartment, and there's a warrant for his arrest. Which, I hope there isn't, because my roommate and I have been here two years and haven't run into him yet. They asked a few questions, and I guess I seemed nervous, but I had just drank a big cup of coffee in the bath, so I was all jittery. But, I guess they were satisfied that there was no Coco on the premises, so they took off (although, looking out the window, it seemed like their car had some trouble on the ice).

My roommate was sleeping in his room, and woke up to the sound of a walkie talkie crackling and a cop asking me if I'd ever been arrested before. I think he thought I was being taken in for some reason he could not fathom.

Yar. That is all.
fork
fork

http://www.mattpacey.com/

Back to top Go down

I heard a knocking at my door... Empty Re: I heard a knocking at my door...

Post  DeadSkinMask Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:40 pm

Lucky your friend didn't freak and take off running. That would not have looked good for you.
DeadSkinMask
DeadSkinMask

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum