MuchBoards 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beards?! What's the story with those then?

5 posters

Go down

Beards?!  What's the story with those then? Empty Beards?! What's the story with those then?

Post  fork Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:30 pm

Opinions?

Do you have one? Have you ever had one? How did it make you feel? Would you date someone with a beard? Are they hot? Do they make guys look like lumberjacks or parents'-basement-dwelling AD&D geeks?

I've been testing the facial hair waters for several years, doing a goatee for a while, then kind of an Abe Lincoln chinstrap... but I never really did a full-on beard-and-moustache combo until after Movember a couple years ago. I kept the 'stache, and grew out the rest of my facial hair to match. I was going out with a girl who was into beards at the time, so that helped things... If I recall correctly, I've pretty much always had one since then, except for at least one regrettable time where I shaved it all off.

Beards?!  What's the story with those then? 169055_10150173311517571_505397570_8497976_3510215_n

It was itchy at first, but that went away after probably a month or so.

Unfortunately, gotta keep it fairly short, due to I work in a kitchen.
fork
fork

http://www.mattpacey.com/

Back to top Go down

Beards?!  What's the story with those then? Empty Re: Beards?! What's the story with those then?

Post  fork Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:35 pm

Things I don't like about my beard:

-If I don't shave my cheeks, there's spots missing, so I get natural Joe Dirt sideburns.

Beards?!  What's the story with those then? Jum1820zzaygzzy8

^picture those sideburns, floating slightly above the rest of the beard. Not cool.

...also, on the right side, my sideburns don't fully connect to my beard. There's a gap. Looks like I shaved that one spot. I tried shaving the other side to match once, but it just looked stupider!
fork
fork

Back to top Go down

Beards?!  What's the story with those then? Empty Re: Beards?! What's the story with those then?

Post  OptionalPlayer Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:57 am

I go goatee or go home.

I've had a goatee for ~ eight years now.

If someone doesn't like it, tough! I did shave it off a few months ago because I realized I hadn't seen my face since puberty struck. But to mine - and everyone's dismay, was a terrible idea.

It's staying on for now!
OptionalPlayer
OptionalPlayer

http://www.uncannyderek.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean2K Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:24 pm

I had one of those! Cool
Beards?!  What's the story with those then? Dsc07859m
Sean2K
Sean2K

Back to top Go down

Post  hesitationblues Wed May 02, 2012 10:43 pm

I don't really grow a beard. It does not fill up for some reason.
hesitationblues
hesitationblues

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadSkinMask Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:25 pm

Beards are awesome. Here is me with both beard and beard/mustache.

Beards?!  What's the story with those then? Me212

Beards?!  What's the story with those then? Me10
DeadSkinMask
DeadSkinMask

Back to top Go down

Post  fork Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:18 am

Wizardly.
fork
fork

Back to top Go down

Post  hesitationblues Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:25 pm

I cannot grow one. I am not sure if I want to try after all of the dirty mustaches I saw during Movember.
hesitationblues
hesitationblues

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum